Premier League Games 4/5/6 March '23

Love the commentators hyping what has largely championship-level football as the greatest half in the history of the Premier League.

I was in the car earlier and the guy on the radio was saying it is always one of the highlights of the season.

Is it really? I can't remember the last good game between these two, let alone it being any kind of highlight. The amount of trying to polish a turd is off the scale.

unfortunately Castle and Spurs way too shit to stop even a mediocre Pool to clinch top4.
but then this win for them is still better for us as it keeps rags bit more distant. they still have a game in hand vs Brentford I think.
If the rags beat Brentford 30-0 and get awarded nine points for that win they can go above us. All quite possible with PiGMOL and Premier League of cunts

Not an easy watch but if united gets a last minute equaliser that was off side, and went beyond 8 minutes I wouldn't complain too much.

Anyone else celebrate the rags going behind then realised you were cheering a dipper goal?

I feel dirty

I can’t stand either, but I prefer Liverpool to win this one because they’re no threat at all this season. Well neither are Man United really, but they would think it’s some sort of moral victory if they finish within a few points of us. I’d rather both sides finish plenty of points behind us.

That said, I don’t cheer their goals

And some Utd fans think we are boring.

At least we don’t time waste after 5 mins. And our main tactic is not launching it to a speed merchant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.