Premier League Games 4/5/6 March '23

Excellent post, pretty much what I was trying to say but you put it better.

I mentioned the 4/5 pen shouts yday, if the powers really wanted us to win, it would have been extremely easy to give us a pen but they didn’t. So where exactly is this help we’re supposed to be getting?
Ridiculous pen against us a few weeks ago for starters, and before that, the most offside goal this season at Old Trafford in the derby...two big decisions in the past month which have worked in your favour.
Plus, Brentford had a goal chalked off in the 1st half of your league game that should have been given. We don't hear much about that.
Apart from that....nothing!

A win won't do Liverpool much good long term because their problems are manifold, but we could really do with United being put in their place for a bit.
It puts them right in the mix of qualifying for the CL and makes their summer transfer window much easier. I'll never not enjoy United being put in their place, mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.