Premier League Games 4/5/6 March '23

I was in the car earlier and the guy on the radio was saying it is always one of the highlights of the season.

Is it really? I can't remember the last good game between these two, let alone it being any kind of highlight. The amount of trying to polish a turd is off the scale.
You lot are all getting confused.

Its not the best football on display but rather the best game of the season cause we get to see how shit both teams are when they play eachother. Look at all the diving, comical defending and comical finishing.

It would be the best result for City. That's all the matters. If they were the other way round I would want United to take points off them. I only care about City in the end.
Now I just need Salah to score and Rashford to be sent off so I can win my cash Fantasy League Head-to-Head game and it will have been a decent weekend (that could have been great if not for Bournemouth and timekeepers both being twats).

Now I just need Salah to score and Rashford to be sent off so I can win my cash Fantasy League Head-to-Head game and it will have been a decent weekend (that could have been great if not for Bournemouth and timekeepers both being twats).
Rashford could stab someone and he wouldn't get sent off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.