Premier League Games 4/5/6 March '23

It was a funny game. Some poor stuff but have to say that LiVARpool on the break were breathtaking at times. I think it was Gakpos sevond which wax the pick. They have so much pace and directness.
City unfortunately can't match that right now although the 17-18 team was wonderful on the break
They are dynamite on the break. You just can’t commit too many players up against them. I think yesterday we had a similar break on when De Bruyne picked the ball up from a Newcastle corner and only Haaland was up. We just couldn’t get up the pitch quickly enough.

Fair enough but, apparently, he got dismissed with his game projection.
There’s probably more than a bit of ‘pay back’ coming from Souness.
I’m sure Buzzer wouldn’t have held back after the 1-6 demolition if he’d been afforded the opportunity!

Even though it’s a lie, the rags have gone out of their way to big up their rivalry with the dippers, City are small beer and just oil money blah de blah like the 5-1 or the Goat pissing on Neville didnt happen. Well enjoy getting fucking demolished by your “big “ rivals. Enjoy!

A few spawny wins and they were contenders again. But we could see it was luck and dodgy officiating and nothing more. It was disgraceful that professional footballers would give up in such a way

it's what happens when refs don't weigh in to a game of football, like it should be!

If Rat Face had gone down clutching his face in other games, they would have been pulled back and given free kicks for the diving, fouling, feigning injury cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.