Premier League Games 4/5/6 March '23

There’s probably more than a bit of ‘pay back’ coming from Souness.
I’m sure Buzzer wouldn’t have held back after the 1-6 demolition if he’d been afforded the opportunity!

I loved it!

He's seen us get stiffed as well, so I'm sure he took great pleasure of ramming this result back up where the sun don't shine!!

it's what happens when refs don't weigh in to a game of football, like it should be!

If Rat Face had gone down clutching his face in other games, they would have been pulled back and given free kicks for the diving, fouling, feigning injury cunts.
Surely a retrospective ban should be imposed for trying to deceive an official. That game should be shown to pigmol at their next meeting as how not to officiate. There could easily have Ben four or five reds in that game ratboy,Fabinho,shaw and mctominay

One, two
Ah, freak out!
Le freak, c'est chic
Freak out!
Ah, freak out!
Le freak, c'est chic
Freak out!
Ah, freak out!
Le freak, c'est chic
Freak out!
Ah, freak out!
Le freak, c'est chic
Freak out!

Been a few "freaks" in recent years Gary. Listen, instead of talking over everyone, as usual, and you might pick up some knowledge.

United have been bigged up far too much this season. United are not an accomplished team. They will continue to go on little runs and win they odd cup but that’s it.
I absolutely agree and believe this.

Seem to say it every week but their run of fixtures since WC couldn't have been kinder. Any half decent side and they have lost or, as in against us had a huge chunk of fortune (aka fucking cheating)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.