Premier League Games 4/5/6 March '23

These twats(rags that is) may have been getting results, but they have not been controlling games and the officiating has been kind to them to say the least.

As soon as they play a capable side they can easily lose, west ham should have been two or three up against em the other night.

Their recent run has flattered them and I dont see em winning anything else this season bar the nohopers cup maybe.

Meanwhile the dippers have turned into a team akin to a heavyweight boxer with a big punch but a glass jaw.

Fantastic if we can go on a run now and put all these wankers away.

The Prem should initiate an immediate investigation of Man United for fraud, impersonating an EPL contender, and give them a 2 year ban to the Championship. The UK media should also be charged with defrauding the public via gaslighting concerning Man United's credential's. Additional charges to be brought forward should include failure to defend on the pitch, 7 counts. Overstating the value of their players, at minimum 16 counts. Failure to appear which can't be disputed. The more I look at it, the more it may be appropriate to relegate them to League 1. These allegations relate to violations perpetrated in broad daylight and broadcast to an audience worldwide. This could result in further claims to injury by said audience as a result of exposure to this obscene event.

This result really pisses me off. The amount of times we should have done this to United and didn't, and its liverpool of all teams to do it to them, really fucking annoying.

We put 6 past the cunts this season.

Dick!

Rat boy complaining that the rags need to spend money to get new players, how much more are these wasters going to spend and in how many transfer windows?
It’s the go to thing everytime the rags lose,it’s we need new players he’s only working with what he’s got,Souness was right they have got away with it in a large number of games and the majority aided by refs and VAR ..

Bang on there from Souness, the last few months have been out of character from United, not the other way around.
I couldn't care less what happened between those two loathsome clubs other than to laugh long and loud at Uniturd including here where Graeme Souness schools Gary Neville. This is TV Gold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.