Premier League Games 4/5/6 March '23

Plan still in operation

I keep bringing this up. Why did no journalist at time ask what the plan was. How does the plan work if a team is light years ahead of the rest like Bayern, Juventus and Celtic have been. Why has no journalist asked if the plan is still in play or has it been modified. Who was / is aware of this plan, how was it going to work. And people still say the league isn’t bent.

If you'd have told me at the start of the day that we'd beat Newcastle by more goals than they'd beat Bournemouth, I'd take that all day long.

Goal difference matters. I was expecting them to be 3 or 4 goals behind us tonight, but instead we've extended the gap to 7.

Every team has moments like today , we have had a few down the years , why lower oursleves and whinge about , leave that to the Goons when we do it to them before the end of the season.
A nice 98th minute winner punched in by Haaland from an offside position would do it , the poor little Goons would spill their Pimms.

They're doing very well and looking at the stats - 81% possession and 31 shots, shows they were pushing all game.

They're going to run out of Evertons and Bournemouths to play soon though.

We've just got to keep on winning and keep them looking over their shoulders, they'll start shitting themselves - especially if they get an injury or two.

The 6 minutes was a combination of injuries, substitutions and time wasting. The extra minute in injury time was for a Bournemouth injury.

Yeah we like to moan about title contenders keep getting late winners and look at the extra 2 mins added on added on times! It what fans do like you would do the same…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.