Premier League Games 4/5/6 March '23

Shame about that arsenal result, but at least we increased our goal difference lead over them by another one.
And it’s always a pleasure to discover that spurs lost :-)

Looking at their run despite the fact they will start favourites in almost all of them its a difficult run in.

They could well be playing teams that have survival on the line in every game and sides who have a lot to play for at the other end of the table.

Can see them dropping as many points as they have to date.

Looking at their run despite the fact they will start favourites in almost all of them its a difficult run in.

They could well be playing teams that have survival on the line in every game and sides who have a lot to play for at the other end of the table.

Can see them dropping as many points as they have to date.

There are really no easy games. I thought City looked more like themselves today…encouraging for you.

The 6 minutes was a combination of injuries, substitutions and time wasting. The extra minute in injury time was for a Bournemouth injury.
Pretty sure a ref once told me that added time in added time shouldn’t be added on. If there are six extra minutes to play then even if there was a delay in injury time it’s still six minutes to play.

Sorry bu I completely disagree - it aint some conspiracy to stop us winning the league....Bournmouth could have scored a breakaway in that time for instance.....weve seen that happen as well
If Bournemouth had been anywhere close to threatening the Arsenal goal in the 53 seconds played post Arsenal goal he's have blown in an instant.

Pretty sure a ref once told me that added time in added time shouldn’t be added on. If there are six extra minutes to play then even if there was a delay in injury time it’s still six minutes to play.
A ref, being incorrect? Incredible. There's a reason they say minimum of x minutes

Tbf they were fuckin robbed with the Brentford goal. If ever the powers that be wanted them to win a game it certainly wasn't that one.
Do you remember the disallowed goal for Toney in that game, the slightest of touch that was never an infringement of the rules but VAR deemed it legal even though Arsenal didn’t appear for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.