Premier League Games 4/5/6 March '23

Didn't see the game, can't comment on the extra time either but fair fucks to the arse. Anytime you come from 2 zip down and win is a great result and the arse are a different side these days compared to previous seasons.....they haven't crumbled.....yet :-) certainly stayed longer in the title race than I thought they would.

April / Early May is make or break for Arsenal

A 7 game run where they're only at home for three of them and have to play Liverpool, us, Chelsea, Newcastle and Brighton

If they're still top after that they're winning it

Scraping an injury time win against relegation fodder , or comfortably beating an excellent team who have only lost to one club all season , you can see the headlines tomorrow :
ARSENAL MENTALITY MONSTERS
Its the hope that will kill them , but would rather have the Goons in a title race than the deluded Dippers or Rags.

Arsenal are a fantastic side and I fully expected them to beat Bournemouth who are shite.

The fact they keep getting late winners is a real championship winning mentality. I thought they would have crumbled by now if I’m being honest. The late Villa win after we beat them was a massive result for them and has given them a second wind almost.

Some will say 3 points is all that matters but their performances are dropping. Their only real convincing win in the league since January has been against Everton. Teams are starting to get at them and you cannot keep relying on late goals for victories.

This is coinciding with us starting to play our best football of the season. We’ve barely strung 3 consecutive wins together all season and we’re used to going on extended winning runs.

It’s just my gut feeling but we might be hitting peak form at just the right time. Under Pep we usually peak between Dec/Feb which results in an extended winning run. If we can hit that form now, we will win the league.

They scraped a win at Leeds, last min v Fulham, added time v Villa, added time today, 15 points from losing positions
We did exactly the same in 2017/18 against Bournemouth, Huddersfield, Southampton and West Ham, three of which were in consecutive games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.