Premier League Games 4/5/6 March '23

@Jesus H Gabz
giphy.webp
What a f****** plank I am, I deserve worse, although in mitigation I can’t legislate for goals in extra extra time

So Bournemouth had the ball for 17 minutes out of the 90!

And we are led to believe they have wasted 8 minutes in the 17 minutes they had the ball, presumably Arse weren't wasting any time seems as they went behind after 10 seconds.

The 7 added minutes obviously came from other things than Bournemouth wasting time. VAR checks for instance.
A normal game will easily have 2 or 3 minutes per half, at minimum, where the game has come to a stop. If you then add Bournemouth's very, shall we say, relaxed pace when taking goal kicks, it makes perfect sense 7 minutes were added at the end.

We aren’t talking about brentford, I can only point out things that demonstrate we (arsenal) aren’t being favoured like some people are suggesting here.
You wont get any favours here after your shameful stationary cupboard letter writing exercise with the other hateful gang members. Used to like your club over the other Landaan clubs, not anymore. That and whiny Wenger!

The fact we had 4/5 decent penalty shouts today non of which were given (including at least 1 that I consider stonewall) then yes, the officials were incompetent today as well.

It’s either incompetence or it could be corruption, tbh I haven’t decided, but I just don’t think it’s a conspiracy (to make sure arsenal win).
I suggest the ref in your game knew what he was doing. But it can be subjective according to the bias one has. Was he corrupt? One can only look at evidence in the game itself. When you are a City supporter you see refs operating under two standards.
“What we have done these four or five years and all we have achieved is because of Manchester City. Everything we did, we did it for ourselves" Pep Guardiola in 2018 and last season.
In other words no favours expected or given. But other teams do seem to get favours.
Pep Guardiola last week accused referees of double standards, saying Ederson was carded for time-wasting during City’s win at Arsenal but the “thousand million teams” that do the same at the Etihad Stadium have no action taken against them. That is a fact.

a lot of added time yesterday in the Arsenal game (and a lot of it in 4 games since 4th Feb : H Bournemouth 7 mins, @ Villa 9 mins, H Brentford 8 mins, @ Everton 6 mins.

So, in that sense, using hyperbole, not a few of us do think anyone except City has to win, because of the anti city bias - there doesn't appear to be an objective level playing field in this league. That's why we say we will do it ourselves without favours.
All anyone asks from the referees is basic equity or fairness across the board towards all twenty teams.

Today first game notnarsednbitnexpect itnto be worth a watch.

as for the other one, come on liverpool , stuff the filthy rag twats

The fact we had 4/5 decent penalty shouts today non of which were given (including at least 1 that I consider stonewall) then yes, the officials were incompetent today as well.

It’s either incompetence or it could be corruption, tbh I haven’t decided, but I just don’t think it’s a conspiracy (to make sure arsenal win).

If it’s corrupt then it cannot be anything but a conspiracy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.