Premier League Games 4/5/6 March '23

He is a fucking drama queen and snidey at that , arteta has trained it into most of your team
That couldn’t be further from the truth, the guy gets hacked to pieces every single game with almost no protection from refs.

Remember it was 2-2 until the last second of the game and we desperately needed a goal. The idea that saka (or any other arsenal player) would want to waste time is ridiculous.

That couldn’t be further from the truth, the guy gets hacked to pieces every single game with almost no protection from refs.

Remember it was 2-2 until the last second of the game and we desperately needed a goal. The idea that saka (or any other arsenal player) would want to waste time is ridiculous.
Where did i say that ? You played two mins over , aided by the ref , you didnt deserve it and neither did bm

I suggest the ref in your game knew what he was doing. But it can be subjective according to the bias one has. Was he corrupt? One can only look at evidence in the game itself. When you are a City supporter you see refs operating under two standards.
“What we have done these four or five years and all we have achieved is because of Manchester City. Everything we did, we did it for ourselves" Pep Guardiola in 2018 and last season.
In other words no favours expected or given. But other teams do seem to get favours.
Pep Guardiola last week accused referees of double standards, saying Ederson was carded for time-wasting during City’s win at Arsenal but the “thousand million teams” that do the same at the Etihad Stadium have no action taken against them. That is a fact.

a lot of added time yesterday in the Arsenal game (and a lot of it in 4 games since 4th Feb : H Bournemouth 7 mins, @ Villa 9 mins, H Brentford 8 mins, @ Everton 6 mins.

So, in that sense, using hyperbole, not a few of us do think anyone except City has to win, because of the anti city bias - there doesn't appear to be an objective level playing field in this league. That's why we say we will do it ourselves without favours.
All anyone asks from the referees is basic equity or fairness across the board towards all twenty teams.

Those teams you mentioned are particularly notorious for time wasting so it’s no surprise that a lot of time was added on.

As someone mentioned above, you also benefitted from 7 extra mine time when you played Brentford, but on that occasion they ended up scoring the winner. Yesterday it could easily have been Bournemouth and nobody would be complaining about the extra time.

Where did i say that ? You played two mins over , aided by the ref , you didnt deserve it and neither did bm
We literally dominated every part of the game from start to finish so i don’t think anyone can say we didn’t deserve it.

As already pointed out, there were a quite a few injuries in the game and a lot of time wasting by bm so 5/6 mins added was correct. An extra min was added on top of that due to another injury in added time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.