Premier League Games 4/5/6 March '23

Those teams you mentioned are particularly notorious for time wasting so it’s no surprise that a lot of time was added on.

As someone mentioned above, you also benefitted from 7 extra mine time when you played Brentford, but on that occasion they ended up scoring the winner. Yesterday it could easily have been Bournemouth and nobody would be complaining about the extra time.

Those teams you mentioned are particularly notorious for time wasting so it’s no surprise that a lot of time was added on.

As someone mentioned above, you also benefitted from 7 extra mine time when you played Brentford, but on that occasion they ended up scoring the winner. Yesterday it could easily have been Bournemouth and nobody would be complaining about the extra time.
The point is Manchester City are treated differently. It's not just the added time which with you have benefitted more from. It is a whole host of other rulings , decisions or inaction by referees in City matches that demonstrates a two tiered system of officiating in this league. Double standards are in plain sight.

2 bore draws today in the Prem.
Throw in wins for Barca and Inter and a £5 stake returns you £96.

You can thank me once you've collected.

The point is Manchester City are treated differently. It's not just the added time which with you have benefitted more from. It is a whole host of other rulings , decisions or inaction by referees in City matches that demonstrates a two tiered system of officiating in this league. Double standards are in plain sight.

I’ve always felt if there was a bias it was one that usually benefited Man Utd (they seem to get the decisions in their favour, like when our perfectly good goal was ruled out by Lee Mason of Bolton aided and abetted by Paul Tierney of Salford and when you lot were punished with a goal that was clearly offside). I obviously don’t watch as much of City as you guys but I can’t say I’d noticed any anti City bias and I’ll say it again, if there is one, it hasn’t stopped you getting 4 titles in 5 years. If anything, ever since Mike Riley ruined our unbeaten run, we’ve been victims of countless bad decisions over the years from refs like Mason and Dean, so I do think there is an anti Arsenal bias with some officials.

However, I’ll look closely at future City matches and see if I can discern any bias from refs against you.

Cunts v cunts at Klanfield and it’s live !
the dippers are out of the running for everything, be funny if they smash the rags. Now there is a hope that the coach smashers will miss out on top 4 but I really can’t see it. when you look at how Spuds and Toon are flailing there’s only really Brighton who can stop them, and their miracle set of results could come to an end soon. So a reluctant bin dippers win with a couple of red cards apiece.

Cunts v cunts at Klanfield and it’s live !
the dippers are out of the running for everything, be funny if they smash the rags. Now there is a hope that the coach smashers will miss out on top 4 but I really can’t see it. when you look at how Spuds and Toon are flailing there’s only really Brighton who can stop them, and their miracle set of results could come to an end soon. So a reluctant bin dippers win with a couple of red cards apiece.

I hope the Scousers win

I’ve always felt if there was a bias it was one that usually benefited Man Utd (they seem to get the decisions in their favour, like when our perfectly good goal was ruled out by Lee Mason of Bolton aided and abetted by Paul Tierney of Salford and when you lot were punished with a goal that was clearly offside). I obviously don’t watch as much of City as you guys but I can’t say I’d noticed any anti City bias and I’ll say it again, if there is one, it hasn’t stopped you getting 4 titles in 5 years. If anything, ever since Mike Riley ruined our unbeaten run, we’ve been victims of countless bad decisions over the years from refs like Mason and Dean, so I do think there is an anti Arsenal bias with some officials.

However, I’ll look closely at future City matches and see if I can discern any bias from refs against you.
There’s a pecking order and it’s basically who can stop City will get the decisions, Liverpool should have had a penalty at your place earlier this season for a blatant handball and if they were up near the top they would have got it. Arsenal have been piss poor for two decades so haven’t needed any favours, obviously this season they are much better. Arsenal won’t get blatant cheating in their favour like the norther red shirts, but will now get a good run of 50/50s to help them where it’s not blatant. City are the “cheats” who need stopping, every 50/50 will go against us and opponents escape bookings etc we’ve got used to it.

having said all that, I still think it will be tight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.