Premier League Games 4/5/6 March '23

Forest will beat Everton
A Dyche masterclass of suffocation with 11 men behind the ball for an heroic point.
Also a draw at Klanfield as the officials won't know their head from their arses in who to help out.

I’ve always felt if there was a bias it was one that usually benefited Man Utd (they seem to get the decisions in their favour, like when our perfectly good goal was ruled out by Lee Mason of Bolton aided and abetted by Paul Tierney of Salford and when you lot were punished with a goal that was clearly offside). I obviously don’t watch as much of City as you guys but I can’t say I’d noticed any anti City bias and I’ll say it again, if there is one, it hasn’t stopped you getting 4 titles in 5 years. If anything, ever since Mike Riley ruined our unbeaten run, we’ve been victims of countless bad decisions over the years from refs like Mason and Dean, so I do think there is an anti Arsenal bias with some officials.

However, I’ll look closely at future City matches and see if I can discern any bias from refs against you.

Think back to that Mike Riley refereeing fiasco when utd defeated Arsenal to end the streak.

Well in various matches it's been nearly as bad as that for us,for the inconsistent bullshit decisions we've had over multiple seasons.

It will be the rags , they are close to the top of the league

Not going to waste my time watching it
I'd rather watch f1 .
Which I hate but anythings better than watching these two bastard team.
Who do we want to win.
It's like chosing your favourite turd

Tricky one for VAR this afternoon has no idea which team they are meant to be helping
I can see a complete meltdown at Stockley Park, the rags are still in with a slim chance of winning the league but the drones will struggle when a blatant offside goal is awarded to the rags at Klanfield, “DOES NOT COMPUTE, DOES NOT COMPUTE, SYSTEM MALFUNCTION!”
klaxons going off like that James Bond film where he’s on that oil rig that’s about to blow….

Last edited:
I just can't really agree with this idea of referees helping Arsenal given it would have been the easiest thing in the world to give Arsenal 2 or 3 penalties yesterday for handball if the ref was so inclined. One of them was so borderline nobody would have batted an eyelid. Also you just can't ignore the offside Brentford goal, if there really was a conspiracy to help Arsenal they're doing a very piss poor job. I agree that there are sympathies (whether conscious or subconscious) in refereeing towards United and Liverpool, there's enough evidence of them getting the rub of the green to see that. I might also see anti-City sentiment from certain referees. I don't see pro-Arsenal sentiment at all, the evidence just doesn't support it for me. My opinion is that everything else is just the kind of total incompetence we see week in week out with every game.

I also will stick my neck out at risk of getting pelters on here and say I absolutely fucking despise the amount of time wasting other teams do in this league. It's beyond pathetic that the referees have never gotten a grip on it. They should be adding on 15-20 minutes, they should have done that for us v Forest, and they should have done it yesterday for Arsenal. The referee was absolutely justified in adding an extra minute because a Bournemouth player was rolling around on the floor like a twat for a whole minute. In fact I would say it his obligation to add that time on. It sucks because they scored but nobody would be arguing the toss on it if they didn't.

My frustration is not with Arsenal getting the extra minutes. My frustration is that City never do, as said previously, the exact same situation happened with us against Forest and we got less than fuck all.

Either get a timekeeper or add 10 minutes of added time every time the referee has to book somebody for time wasting. It needs stamping the fuck out. It really is the thing that annoys me most about modern football.

Think back to that Mike Riley refereeing fiasco when utd defeated Arsenal to end the streak.

Well in various matches it's been nearly as bad as that for us,for the inconsistent bullshit decisions we've had over multiple seasons.
And if City score a goal that is within the letter of the law but deemed controversial by telly morons or jumped up little no marks like that ex Villa manager Smith a few years back, simple, change the rules. Now that won’t stop the goal being allowed, but it all contributes to the ”closing the loop holes for cheating City” which is lapped up by the MSM.

I just can't really agree with this idea of referees helping Arsenal given it would have been the easiest thing in the world to give Arsenal 2 or 3 penalties yesterday for handball if the ref was so inclined. One of them was so borderline nobody would have batted an eyelid. Also you just can't ignore the offside Brentford goal, if there really was a conspiracy to help Arsenal they're doing a very piss poor job. I agree that there are sympathies (whether conscious or subconscious) in refereeing towards United and Liverpool, there's enough evidence of them getting the rub of the green to see that. I might also see anti-City sentiment from certain referees. I don't see pro-Arsenal sentiment at all, the evidence just doesn't support it for me. My opinion is that everything else is just the kind of total incompetence we see week in week out with every game.

I also will stick my neck out at risk of getting pelters on here and say I absolutely fucking despise the amount of time wasting other teams do in this league. It's beyond pathetic that the referees have never gotten a grip on it. They should be adding on 15-20 minutes, they should have done that for us v Forest, and they should have done it yesterday for Arsenal. The referee was absolutely justified in adding an extra minute because a Bournemouth player was rolling around on the floor like a twat for a whole minute. In fact I would say it his obligation to add that time on. It sucks because they scored but nobody would be arguing the toss on it if they didn't.

My frustration is not with Arsenal getting the extra minutes. My frustration is that City never do, as said previously, the exact same situation happened with us against Forest and we got less than fuck all.

Either get a timekeeper or add 10 minutes of added time every time the referee has to book somebody for time wasting. It needs stamping the fuck out. It really is the thing that annoys me most about modern football.
Arsenal were not helped out with the extra time, the 2 minute time wasted on the 91st for the injury did that.

The only people who should be moaned about with their win is the cherries for fucking up a 2-0 lead

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.