Premier League Games 5/6 Nov '22

You just go of our last 6 years and it tells you all you need to know about our team and our manager..

Some supporters just get off on being miserable and negative…
Yep miserable and negative that's me, tell me what's being miserable or negative about saying Arsenal are a good team amd will be a threat? Past seasons are past seasons amd don't count for shit this season, the facts are we have played only one team in the top 4 this season and drew 3-3 and if people think tje dippers will finish top 4 then that's another team and we got beat, Arsenal have beaten the dippers, Spurs, Chelsea, I give then credit for it and believe they may win the league this season, but that seems if anyone thinks we won't piss the league every season then you are negative and a non believer, and to think people call the dippers for being cultist, yet woe betide anyone on here not believing we can walk the league every season

So yesterday cancelo is a red and a penalty - rightly so according to the rules
Yet today the same ref decides the exact same foul is not
Them five mins later the same player does the same foul outside the box and he gives it.
Add to that the fact he adds an extra 12 seconds to the 4 added minutes when there was the longest sub ever during that period
I seem to recall when Owen beat us in the 98th minute it was due to there being time added on for every sub.
It’s hard not to think the refs just cheat and make the rules for their already agreed agenda

You just go of our last 6 years and it tells you all you need to know about our team and our manager..

Some supporters just get off on being miserable and negative…
Listen I could get deeper if you want? And tell you about the last 6 years and our manager, but can't be arsed as the meltdown on here would be off the scale, seems today's buzz word is miserable and negative, so crack on

Arsenal is starting to become a bit of a worry, but we have been here before. Chelsea last season (or was it the year before?) looked unstoppable all the way up to december/january before they started to crumble, and Liverpool too in the 18/19 season. I still don’t consider this Arsenal side as good as that Liverpool side, neither in defence or attack.

We’ll see what happens. Today we can celebrate taking a leap from United and Spurs. Liverpool are still too far behind, 13 points.

Yep miserable and negative that's me, tell me what's being miserable or negative about saying Arsenal are a good team amd will be a threat? Past seasons are past seasons amd don't count for shit this season, the facts are we have played only one team in the top 4 this season and drew 3-3 and if people think tje dippers will finish top 4 then that's another team and we got beat, Arsenal have beaten the dippers, Spurs, Chelsea, I give then credit for it and believe they may win the league this season, but that seems if anyone thinks we won't piss the league every season then you are negative and a non believer, and to think people call the dippers for being cultist, yet woe betide anyone on here not believing we can walk the league every season

I never think we going to piss the league but I believe in pep and these players to perform every game because they’ve been there and done it, unlike Arsenal who have been brilliant up to now with just 13 games gone, they do have Arteta who I rate and keep them grounded, think they will be in the top 2 at the moment they look the business, let’s see where they are when there six games left of the league..

I never think we going to piss the league but I believe in pep and these players to perform every game because they’ve been there and done it, unlike Arsenal who have been brilliant up to now with just 13 games gone, they do have Arteta who I rate and keep them grounded, think they will be in the top 2 at the moment they look the business, let’s see where they are when there six games left of the league..
I believe in pep in league games, we have the best squad in the league that is through good recruitment and good management over a season, I think the Premier league is the trophy to win every season, but pep has been proven to be niave in Cup competitions and other big games, the other season 2 loses to Chelsea fa Cup semi final and champions league final, In weeks of each other, why did he try and pull a rabbit out of the hat in the champions league final? He kept the same team all competition then come the final he changed it, why?

I believe in pep in league games, we have the best squad in the league that is through good recruitment and good management over a season, I think the Premier league is the trophy to win every season, but pep has been proven to be niave in Cup competitions and other big games, the other season 2 loses to Chelsea fa Cup semi final and champions league final, In weeks of each other, why did he try and pull a rabbit out of the hat in the champions league final? He kept the same team all competition then come the final he changed it, why?

Yep agree with that but that’s pep over thinks and he does it because he thinks it’s right!

Yep agree with that but that’s pep over thinks and he does it because he thinks it’s right!
He’s always changing things to be fair, it’s just that we notice it more when we lose high profile games.

Yesterday, he went to 3.5 at the back in the second half and masterminded total control of a game where we had fewer players.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.