Premier League Games 5/6 Nov '22

The penalty and win yesterday felt vital at the time but it's just become even more important after today's wins for arsenal and the dippers.

Staying 2 points behind arsenal gives them no room to breath, they'll be feeling exactly like their fans, shitting themselves at the almost inevitable feeling we will pass them and once we do there's no catching us. Psychologically it's huge.

Keeping the dippers at bay with a double figure lead is important too, I'm convinced they'll pick up post world cup with a much fresher squad than most and we have to remember they've now played away at spurs, arsenal and united and will have a much more generous schedule than us.

Yes yesterday turned into a vital win for us. I thought Chelsea might get at least a draw but Arsenal bossed them. I'm glad too we have a healthy lead over Liverpool as once they get Dias, Jota etcetera back they can easily put a long winning run together.

Take Salah out of that team and they are mid-table at best , Nunez looking like the new Andy Carroll and Trent Darby couldnt tackle a decent breakfast , the only chance they have of a trophy is the Champs league , they can raise their game and look like they could win a cup. After £700m and 8 years you would expect a bit more than a f*cking cup team.

Nothing wrong with 1-0 wins.

My point is i think Arsenal are playing as well as they can right now.

They are playing at their optimum level and grinding out wins.

Where as we are not firing on all Cylinders, still winning, I think we have another level in us. Once we are it, the Title race will be all over.
Thing is though, we’re approaching the period where typically we go on a 10 game win streak. World cup fucks that up.

Cant believe Spurs folded, even though the hit the woodwork twice and had a penalty not given.

unlucky with attack at end.... someone should have stuck a head on the crossed ball.

liverpool still way off.

Just watched the highlights. Two things

1. how wasnt that a oenalty on TAA? Exactly the same as yesterday
2. Why is Dier trying a controlled header back to Loris when his head has so many right angles? Bound to fuck it up.

How do you know? We pick up a few injuries to key players in the world Cup and we are fucked, likewise they may pick up injuries to key players, any team could, but so far they have played all the so called big teams, and where was our other level against the dippers or Newcastle? Do we think we are that good that we just pick and choose when we go to that next level?

You just go of our last 6 years and it tells you all you need to know about our team and our manager..

Some supporters just get off on being miserable and negative…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.