Premier League Games 5/6 Nov '22

Everyone still undermining Arsenal, saying they will shit the bed. History may say so, but on current form and evidence, it doesn’t look to be the case. I think it’s time we saw them for what they are, a very real threat and the team in the driving seat.
Still got a sneaky feeling it’s a 3 horse race with spurs.

We have to accept that Arsenal are genuine title contenders which I know will stick in the throat of some Blue Mooners. They have a great balanced team with some very good youngsters.
Will they drop off ?? The old adage "bottlers" from previous years has always stood the test of time with them,but I feel this year they are in with a great chance.
Its now up to us to show we are still the Champions for that very reason and we have two very interesting games to look forward to against them.
They are a good team but Chelsea did not test their defence at any time, Ramsdale had bugger all to do.

That means fuck all. If Potter doesn't get Chelsea winning he'll be gone before the season's over.

“Doesn’t get them winning”

What did that even mean? He’s won 7 of 11 games.

You’ve got no idea how Todd Boehly runs anything, you’ve just assumed because he decided to replace Tuchel (a man infamous for falling out with owners) with a whole team brought in from Brighton that he’s some impatient fool.

It’s exactly the same kind of shit that was written about City when Begiristain, Soriano and Berrada arrived and fired Mancini ASAP. People pretending they know how a club is going to be run when all the actual evidence and public statements point to a completely different style.

I accepted them as our main challenger back in September. Liverpool just looked too poor out of the gate to challenge us.
Think the main difference this year with the dippers is they’re no longer prolific in front of goal, which is putting a lot of pressure on their defence.

Keown saying this win today was pre impressive than our win yesterday - was it fuck Martin. Fulham played far better and with far more intensity than Chelsea did today
Keown isn’t the brightest bulb. Jordan basically just toys with him on talksport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.