Premier League Games 5/6 Nov '22

Keown saying this win today was pre impressive than our win yesterday - was it fuck Martin. Fulham played far better and with far more intensity than Chelsea did today
Fulham had 1 touch in our penalty area in the first half yesterday, which led to the red card and penalty

Arsenal look very solid and playing with great team spirit. Chelsea horrendous though and looked happy to just get the game finished.

I suppose we have to take Arsenal as genuine title contenders now.
It is not even Christmas yet.

Long,long, way to go yet.

They have been grinding out 1-0 wins,lost to a shit Rag side we pasted.

Sure we are not firing on all Cylinders yet.

We though have another level..............................i dont think they do.

Keown saying this win today was pre impressive than our win yesterday - was it fuck Martin. Fulham played far better and with far more intensity than Chelsea did today
Like most Tarquins they are getting giddy due to the start of their season.

I'm saying it right now they won't be within 10 points of us come the end of the season

Arsenal very good.

It will be a bit of a shock to a few of their lads when the going gets tough, like it was for us under Mancini at the end of the 11/12 season. But we responded to that wobble we had and came back to win the league; let's see if Arsenal can manage it and push us all the way.

It's worth remembering that Arsenal were top with 31 points after 13 games back in December 2013, having only lost on the opening day and away to United. We were back in 3rd on 25 points and Liverpool were 4th on 24 points. There's a long, long way to go yet.
Yes, I remember that. The funny thing was by the end of the season and our tussle with the dippers I had completely forgotten the fact until some if the southern bias press brought it up. That season it was of no consequence, however this season I think their challenge is more significant. I still think we will prevail but the ex-City assistant has done a great job with the gunners.

With the dippers a country mile behind us it’s good someone else is challenging us. plus in the incredibly unlikely event Arse beating us to the title, Arteta always says good things about City opposed to that rabble rousing prick at Klanfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.