Premier League Games 5/6 Nov '22

The Goons at present are looking like the only team who can stay with us , but i very much doubt they will keep it up for 38 games , were as we are now used to achieving around 95 points a season.
Chelsea are awful , no out ball , no creativity against the better teams and no chance of winning the league.

For those claiming Arsenal look like challengers and potential champions, had we played like that today the same posters would be writing us off and saying we look shite and in trouble lol.

13 games played, long way to go and so far in my humble opinion and with blue specs on of course, we are head and shoulders above anything else in the league and we will win it.

Arsenal are contenders but what do we expect when Pep trained their manager to replicate our style then we sold them two gems with title winning DNA.
I have zero problem with either of those as we can expect a growing number of teams to try and replicate what Pep does (Brighton, Arsenal) and challenge us at football rather than attack vs defence. It will make for more excitement for sure. Bring it on.

Chelsea no drive or desire or any idea what they were trying to do-contrast our second half yesterday. That’s them and Liverpool out of it.

We have to accept that Arsenal are genuine title contenders which I know will stick in the throat of some Blue Mooners. They have a great balanced team with some very good youngsters.
Will they drop off ?? The old adage "bottlers" from previous years has always stood the test of time with them,but I feel this year they are in with a great chance.
Its now up to us to show we are still the Champions for that very reason and we have two very interesting games to look forward to against them.
I agree with you Oakie but we have the know how and experience to retain the league. Arsenal are doing great but they are in unfamiliar territory and the pressure will build on them being top. The two games against them could be crucial on who wins the league. I don't think they'll sustain this form though, but we have to keep the pressure up hoping they go to shit.

For those claiming Arsenal look like challengers and potential champions, had we played like that today the same posters would be writing us off and saying we look white and in trouble lol.

13 games played, long way to go and so far in my humble opinion and with blue specs on of course, we are head and shoulders above anything else in the league and we will win it.
I tend to agree mate,but I’ll just wait till after the World Cup to see if we have picked up any injuries to players ..

Everyone still undermining Arsenal, saying they will shit the bed. History may say so, but on current form and evidence, it doesn’t look to be the case. I think it’s time we saw them for what they are, a very real threat and the team in the driving seat.
Nowhere near the level of the dippers in recent years and we should be able to face them down this season at least. The two games against them in the New Year may be crucial a win and a draw will do us. Not sure what the WC break will do but I think Arsenal might struggle to regain their momentum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.