Premier League Games 6/7/8 May '23

Don’t think Eddie Howe is good enough, this was about him as well and he’s failed miserably
To play devil’s advocate, they can’t get in the players they need until they are in Europe, preferably CL.

If Howe and co can manage to do that, ignoring today’s result, which is a bit of a one off given what Arsenal are playing for and the fact they’ve been the second best team in the league, then I think they will be able to actually implement Howe’s full vision.

Whether he’ll be successful, only time will tell, but his current crop of players is not to that standard.

As I said in a different post, they are in the early stages of where we were in 2008-2010: trying to get decent ‘transitional’ players along with several actual top class players, so they can actually become more consistent and challenge for the top four every year, which will increase both revenues (and thus capacity for wages and transfers) and their draw for top players.

It’s a positive feedback loop and takes time. If anything, they are doing it a bit faster than we did.

Can't wait them to go back to their misery when everyone starts afresh

So basically nothing has changed since yesterday morning except we are now one game closer to the title.
The one thing that has changed is that they’ve clawed one goal back in the goal difference.

I was just expecting a fucking hell of a lot more from Newcastle, they’ve been shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.