Premier League Games 6/7/8 May '23

At this stage arsenal need to basically win a draw is ok for them but they desperately want/need the win I can see this being a draw today maybe 2-2 ..

a draw still gives us a free game plus 16 goals, Arsenal must win every game and they will still be 4 points behind.

Hmmm liverpool only a couple of points behind in the chase for champions league football,yes Newcastle and rags have games in hand,the perfect scenario for the league would be to fuck Newcastle and City over an arsenal win puts pressure on both teams,City chasing the title and of course Newcastle the champions league,I just wouldn’t be surprised if something dodgy occurs in todays game that fucks Newcastle over ..

a draw still gives us a free game plus 16 goals, Arsenal must win every game and they will still be 4 points behind.
Yep. A draw is precious little use to them. And a draw for them, rather than a defeat, doesn't make much difference to us either re what we need. Either way, we'd still need two wins (assuming they won't overturn a deficit of 16 goals).

Hmmm liverpool only a couple of points behind in the chase for champions league football,yes Newcastle and rags have games in hand,the perfect scenario for the league would be to fuck Newcastle and City over an arsenal win puts pressure on both teams,City chasing the title and of course Newcastle the champions league,I just wouldn’t be surprised if something dodgy occurs in todays game that fucks Newcastle over ..
Don't see anything but a Newcastle win. Place will be electric and young arsenal team will fold

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.