Premier League Games 6/7/8 May '23

a draw means we can win the title at home against Chelsea if we beat everton given our goal difference. It's win or bust time for Arenal for not only this game but also their remaining fixtures
We can't win it against Chelsea at home unless Arsenal lose a game between then, or drop points in both.

There'll be no celebration if it can still mathematically be lost sure.

To be honest, if I had a Sky subscription (which I don't, and will never have), I'd simply turn the sound down and have the 5 Live commentary on the radio. It is somewhat less shamelessly biased towards the establishment clubs. I say somewhat.

By the way, if the Arse win, fair play to them. They'll be making a fight of it.

1-0 arsenal win, early penalty for arsenal with Newcastle going down to 10 men and Newcastle having 2 goals disallowed.
images

Are Newcastle playing today ? Sky praying for a Goon win to keep the title race going , can't wait for the Everton pre-match next week , the Sky panel will be in full Everton kits with impartial pundits including Shrek , Leon Osman and Duncan Ferguson with Hinchcliffe on commentary advising Pep how he is doing everything wrong and boring us shitless

Are Newcastle playing today ? Sky praying for a Goon win to keep the title race going , can't wait for the Everton pre-match next week , the Sky panel will be in full Everton kits with impartial pundits including Shrek , Leon Osman and Duncan Ferguson with Hinchcliffe on commentary advising Pep how he is doing everything wrong and boring us shitless
Who’ll be boring us shitless - Pep or Hinchcliffe ?

We can't win it against Chelsea at home unless Arsenal lose a game between then, or drop points in both.

There'll be no celebration if it can still mathematically be lost sure.
erm yes we can, unless you think Arsenal can score 19 goals more than us over 3 games then fair enough. Now that's what I call mathematically impossible. Arsenal draw today the max points they can get is 88, we're on 82 only two wins needed

Wow, flags and scarves, never seen those before. What an “incredible” “special “ atmosphere.

Sky choose certain teams and peddle the myth that their atmosphere is better than anywhere else. Bizarre

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.