Premier League Games 6/7/8 May '23

Rio talking shite.hahaweghurst.
Ten excuses again
He was waffling about West Ham wanting it more than the rags who had a couple of games in hand and maybe thought it doesn’t matter if we don’t get a result as still a game in hand,what sort of mindset would that be you go in wanting/ trying to win every game,if he was still playing and came out with that shite,I’d be seriously worried if I was his manager or the supporters ..

Fantastic victory, congratulations!

Moyes had no choice but go strong tonight, otherwise it could turn out really complicated in the PL. 7 points from the relegation zone as we speak, you could see the collective relief in the end. They gave everything, and if Paqueta and Rice were more precise in their decision making, they would have avoided those stressful final minutes...

The obvious question now is how the energy spent tonight will influence the team's performance on Thursday. We all saw the price Brighton payed recently on a relevant occasion. Having played the least amount of games from all PL teams, it only took ONE (!) highly demanding match (with 120' plus penalties) to break them physically as well as mentally. 3 days later they were nowhere near themselves and lost at Forest (who came from behind, by the way). You can bet your ass they are already regretting those 3 points. Had they won there, with their games in hand, the hope for a CL spot would be alive. I repeat : ONE game, that's all it took...

The point being that a lot of people in this forum ignore (or pretend to ignore,) that this is City's reality for 3 years in a row. In every single match Pep's strategy primarily aims to hide this weakness (which is systematic). We control the game, keep the rhythm low, prioritize the running. We impose our own terms and keep winning. The man is playing chess. Others struggle, Liverpool providing a classic example. As I said in the summer, without intensity Klopp's team can become ordinary...

Moyes has a huge task on Thursday, his team will lack freshness, it's inevitable. Hopefully they will manage to pull it off. All the best to WH and their people.

You're right... But why wouldn't he.
He's as much a utd fan as we are a city fan.

I'll tell you why. It's because he's being paid good money, funded by fans of every other club to give impartial punditry. If he wants to be a rag cheerleader fuck off to rag TV. The same applies to Carragher, fuck off to scouse TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.