Premier League Games 6/7/8 May '23

They brought in DiMaria, Falcao, Ibrahimovic, Sanchez, Pogba, Cavani and Ronaldo when all of them still had something decent to contribute but they couldn't manage any of them.

They also brought in highly sought after English players and made none of them any better.

If they had 0 debt they'd just sign more players who they'd turn shit.

The Glaziers have none of the blame other than having idiot-ferguson-adoring-football-people in charge.

They shat the bed when they played the rags at Wembley. They're an average side running on fumes in the worst PL in years.
When sides like Brighton and Brentford are making a mark, you know it’s a poor batch of teams.

As I suggested, City and Arsenal are light years ahead of the rest of the league. Whichever of us wins the PL will deserve it.
I agree it's a poor Premier league
But taking that into account Brighton are going in the right direction with excellent requirements especially losing their manager in mid season. Admittedly they frozen at Wembley. CTID

But taking that into account Brighton are going in the right direction with excellent requirements especially losing their manager in mid season. Admittedly they frozen at Wembley. CTID
Yeah, I’ll bet they’d have swapped the result the other night for a Wembley win, though I guess they may still get Euro footy next year - Conference maybe (?)

There's no doubt that a few teams have gone in the right direction this season, but they have been helped by the atrocious performance of some of our 'major' sides.

City and Arsenal have shown everyone else up.

I helped run the tuck shop at St a Greg’s Ardwick back in the late 60’s my fetish was Milky Ways.

My brother ran one and used to sell us (Myself and my other brother) mars bars and crisps above RRP from his school tuck shop saving us the trip to the shops.

Tight bastard made a fortune out of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.