Premier League Games 6/7/8 May '23

Wonder if Brighton looked at yesterday's results and their games in hand and realized they could possible sneak top 4.

They would have gone above Liverpool if they win all their games hand I think.

Heads have fallen off maybe.
I think it is more that the M&Ms (Mitoma, March, Max Allister) have fallen off the pace the last two or three weeks and so they are struggling to play their normal style and system.

They’ve been fortunate not to get a hiding in the first half of several recent matches and today they have been put to the sword.

I think it is more that the M&Ms (Mitoma, March, Max Allister) have fallen off the pace the last two or three weeks and so they are struggling to play their normal style and system.

They’ve been fortunate not to get a hiding in the first half of several recent matches and today they have been put to the sword.
Mitoma might be talented but hes a shithouse, he hid at Wembley for the semi final against Utd

Not watching but Everton battered Leicester and drew. They have found form and will stay up in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.