Premier League Games 6/7/8 May '23

Brighton 0-3 Everton
Brighton - 76% possession, 0 goals
Everton - 24% possession, 3 goals
Possession is so overated

Any idea who these 11 blokes dressed up as Everton players are ?

No bloody idea. Does help having an actual striker and focal point though as DCL helps so much. He's been out pretty much all season

I’d be really interested in the betting patterns for this game. Brightons chairman Bloom owns a sports betting company. There’s mega money to be made here
Me also.

I would love to see a Brighton heat Map from this game and the one against the Rags for comparison.

Feel sick mate. Im delighted but still dont trust us to see it out just yet. Maybe if its 3-0 at 89 mins I will.

We have played this perfectly....so far but still 45 to go.
Fair play. Didn’t see this coming. I know what you mean though. Only have look at Millwall v Blackburn earlier to know their goals can be turned around. Not twice in a day though surely.

I'm only following comments on here rather than watching but Everton aren't in the bottom six because they are a good team. We should be capable of winning there and we should be capable of beating parked busses as we face them so often. Anything else is just excuses.
I'd happily chuck the games v Madrid to win the PL, though I might not say the same next season when the final is at Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.