Premier League Games 6/7/8 May '23

Hmmm odds of around 8/1 for an Everton win,maybe the brighton owner has had a Bob or two on ..
Not that old shit again, do you really think Tony Bloom would compromise himself by telling his team to lose especially with a chance of European football? Any disgruntled employee from the players, management and staff would soon spill the beans on that, Bloom made a fortune analysing football games, not fixing them.

That’s not to say spot betting hasn’t happened previously (or even now on certain games, leagues) but it’s been direct from the offenders to the players through intermediaries.

Not that old shit again, do you really think Tony Bloom would compromise himself by telling his team to lose especially with a chance of European football? Any disgruntled employee from the players, management and staff would soon spill the beans on that, Bloom made a fortune analysing football games, not fixing them.

That’s not to say spot betting hasn’t happened previously (or even now on certain games, leagues) but it’s been direct from the offenders to the players through intermediaries.
I think he was joking mate

Was hoping for a Brighton win, but at the end of the day I`d rather see Leeds go down. Let`s hope Everton get their game of the season out of the way.

As for Brighton, if you pin your hopes on Danny Fucking Wellbeck, well you get what you deserve. Bet the fucker doesn`t play against us.

And for those touting Mitoma, here we have a player more predictable than Mahrez, and a bigger shit house. We`ve got better kids in our youth set up.

I actually think them winning today is a great result for us ahead of our trip to Goodson.

They will have real hope (and be less desperate) and will be slightly more motivated to have a go at us, which will open up the pitch more than if they lost this.
It means that they’ll have confidence at the back of their minds that even if we go a goal up it won’t matter cos they’ll feel they can win their last two games after us - ie as you say they won’t be as desperate against us.

Decent outcome for us, this is, I reckon

Brighton 0-3 Everton
Brighton - 76% possession, 0 goals
Everton - 24% possession, 3 goals
Possession is so overated
It’s what you do with it. Having the ball is the most important thing in football because you can only score when you’ve got the ball and the opponents can’t (unless it’s City v Boro!).

But there’s a difference between 76% good possession and 76% shit possession.

It’s the same with shots. City had 23 shots at Forest and Forest had 4… the game ended 1-1 and deservedly so because if you don’t take your chances you might as well not have them, all the good play we did up to the point where we didn’t put the ball in the net was a waste of time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.