Premier League Games 6/7/8 May '23

After the euphoria of winning a few quid on the toffees, I'm now petrified for the weekend. What a time to find their form. I'd sooner be playing Brighton this weekend,they look shot.

I don’t trust us not to bottle this.

Bad isnt it? We know how we are capable of going all Everton that I wont calm down until the 90th minute. Remember the Watford game at home few years ago? Full on meltdown

no way are the seagulls scoring 4 in this game mate

Any other team? I'd say the same. With us? Its easily done, especially if they get one in the next 10 mins. We will collapse mentally, done it many times last few seasons

It’s what you do with it. Having the ball is the most important thing in football because you can only score when you’ve got the ball and the opponents can’t (unless it’s City v Boro!).

But there’s a difference between 76% good possession and 76% shit possession.

It’s the same with shots. City had 23 shots at Forest and Forest had 4… the game ended 1-1 and deservedly so because if you don’t take your chances you might as well not have them, all the good play we did up to the point where we didn’t put the ball in the net was a waste of time.
As they say, it’s not the size of the boat, it’s the motion of the ocean.

That said, it’s a lot harder to reach the continent in a rowboat.

Brighton manager made 4 changes. clearly furious. Hope it means they wont put in this performace at the weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.