Premier League Games 6/7/8 May '23

I'm only following comments on here rather than watching but Everton aren't in the bottom six because they are a good team. We should be capable of winning there and we should be capable of beating parked busses as we face them so often. Anything else is just excuses.
I'd happily chuck the games v Madrid to win the PL, though I might not say the same next season when the final is at Wembley.
bottom 6 maybe, they came ours and got a draw. Football ain’t played on paper unfortunately. Everton were managed by a clueless twonk and that’s why they are where they are. Not the team imo.

Possession with the ability to stop transitions is king and why we are top of the league and teams with most possession are in the top half of the league..
Also has something to do with a certain flatulent Viking and burnt amber Belgian…

Yep. And they are less likely to feel like they need to play out of their skin to get a result.

I think them winning today will make things easier for us, especially given we are the best in the league playing away from home (largely because it is one of the few times clubs don’t set the emergency break in front of goal against us).
I have to be honest, and I’m probably in a very small minority here, but even if we came out of that Everton game with a point, sandwiched as it is between the ECL, although I’d be disappointed of course, I don’t think it would be a disaster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.