Premier League Games 6/7/8 May '23

I know it doesn't compute, but Pickford has been excellent this evening.

Pickford is much improved the past couple seasons. He still has the odd brain fart but is more stable on the whole and produces saves like that regularly.

Pickford has one of these games every now and then. At least it's this weekend!

Brighton should have 4 or 5.

That's why waistcoat picks him everytime. He hasn't really let England down. While Ramsdale made some great saves against us I felt he could have done better on a couple of our goals.

The only good thing about this humiliation for Brighton is they now have a point to prove against Arsenal. The downside is it's boosted Everton's confidence.

Yes for the 1st point but for the 2nd I think with a loss today the next game against us would be their LAST chance! Now they can breath a little better so overall I think it's better as they will not try everything for a win, as it's not a must win game anymore.

At this point of the season the first goal in any match is so important. A lot of teams just don`t have the energy to claw positions back. As a result on chasing the game they leave themselves open. Brighton look dead on their feet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.