Premier League Games 6/7/8 May '23

Wasn't KdB penalized for the similar situation?
Thanks. I was trying to remember where I'd seen that recently. That's the one. VAR is a genuine waste of time. Leave the bent fuck ups to the refs as when someone has time to review it and look at replays it definitely feels bent. VAR is supposed to take human error out of it.

No; not joking. If that was done on one of our players, I'd be screaming for a penalty.
Never a penalty. Was’nt even looking for the player he was trying to clear the ball. Should’ve been a foul other way. The rules are so messed up. It’s a shocking call.

Thought I wouldn’t watch the sky stream but tried another and fuck me martin bastard Tyler is commentating with Andy Townsend I think it is. No escaping the old twat

That’s not a penalty for me. It‘s happening a lot, the attacking player is just putting his foot in front of the player / defender making an attempt to kick the ball, the attacking player isn’t making any attempt to play the ball.
It's a difficult one, getting kicked from behind has to be a foul on the face of it but players are almost certainly being coached to manufacture a situation like that "forget about trying to get possession of the ball, just make sure you get kicked"

Thanks. I was trying to remember where I'd seen that recently. That's the one. VAR is a genuine waste of time. Leave the bent fuck ups to the refs as when someone has time to review it and look at replays it definitely feels bent. VAR is supposed to take human error out of it.
Difficult to remove human error when humans control it.

Possibly not. But I still think it was a penalty. Though I seem to be in the minority on here.

Nothing new there.

:-(

You might be in the minority but I agree I think it has to be a penalty. He clearly kicks him and gets nowhere near the ball. I don’t see how it can be anything else within the confines of the current rules.

You can argue it’s rough on the defender and I agree, but there’s no provision in the rules for it to be anything but a penalty.

You might be in the minority but I agree I think it has to be a penalty. He clearly kicks him and gets nowhere near the ball. I don’t see how it can be anything else within the confines of the current rules.

You can argue it’s rough on the defender and I agree, but there’s no provision in the rules for it to be anything but a penalty.

I’ll add I don’t think this is like the KDB/Partey situation for the simple reason that in that case Partey deliberately ran away from the ball to intercept De Bruyne without attempting playing the ball. Here the attacker was just trying to get in front of him and he succeeded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.