Premier League Games 6/7/8 May '23

I don't get what Forest fans see in Cooper.

His team tactics and motivational skills are poor.

Soton look determined to win this. Forest look resigned to losing.
Fairly sure when they look at him they’re blinded, which covers his deficiencies.

He’s done a fantastic job for them considering where they were when he took over.

Surely Southampton must have a better option than Che Adams.

Alcaraz is proof that not all Argentinians are good at football.

Copper took them from struggling in the Championship to being promoted for the first time in over 20 years so he's always going to be loved by the Forest fans.

Personally I think they are right to give him time, Although they've signed about 25 players or whatever is it, If Cooper keeps them up it's a successful season.

Whether Cooper is the man to take them to the next step as in challenge for a top 10 finish next season that's debatable.

His problem is he got them promoted ahead of their ability, if that makes sense? They were near the bottom of the championship when he took over, went on a run and got promoted. The board fucked him up a bit by signing loads of players he probably didn't want, like Lingard. At 3-1 up most teams would have killed this game. Forest never seem to do that, maybe the players he has can't do so, therefore he keeps them on the front foot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.