Premier League Games 6/7 April '24

Fuck off arsenal. Fucking shit result.

Hopefully the rags can do us a favour tomorrow.

Brighton exist to make Tony Bloom richer, nothing else. Maintain a presence in the premier league and turn a profit on unknowns bought from abroad.
WTF Bloom dont take any money back. Its put bavk into the club.

I may be a conspiracy theorist but I have a feeling the prem/FA will ensure Liverpool come away with a draw tomorrow and that you guys get a draw in one of your game so we are all on the same points. That way if we all win til the last game day, it literally makes it more entertaining for the last day.
Liverpool will batter united this time.

Do you guys find this season more exciting than previous as its a close affair between 3 teams instead of the usual Liverpool?

Not at all, I’m hating it. The Centurions season was enjoyable. This season is frustrating as scousers and arses won’t fuck off.

Much more fun when we’re smashing teams and the main rivals lose a few. Prefer to be ten points clear by now.

Do you guys find this season more exciting than previous as its a close affair between 3 teams instead of the usual Liverpool?
The pressure is different mate. Keeping an eye on 2 teams instead of 1 is definitely less stressful. Pity there isn’t a game between you 2 in the run in.

"Been there done that" in sport is arrogant mate.
It's about pushing forward for the new adversary.
Can't think about the past.
If you don't think arsenal have kicked on then I don't know what to say to you.
There scoring bag fulls of goals.
3 points down on last season would imply they've not kicked on so much.
Scoring more goals for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.