Premier League Games 6/7 April '24

One thing is Dippers don't time waste to victory to another level in what the Arse continue to do so. They had a right go at us at Anfield after we gifted them a way back in. Arsenal didn't in the two games although they did yield 4 points out of it.
The whole point, I think, of the game is that you put the opposition under pressure. You test their defensive capabilities, and the number of shots we generally have against teams is testimony to that approach. It shouldn't be a game where you invite the attack to come and have a go at you, but when teams play us, particularly at the Etihad it's about the only game plan with which they feel they have some measure of safety. Few teams will go head to head with us - Brighton seem to take us on, and the Dippers always do. Can't think of another!

For me what's clear is we'll be playing City twice more this season. Arsenal are so versatile in the way they can play that I think a very one dimensional Bayern side won't beat us over 2 legs. Mind you we shat the bed against Porto so you never know.

I hope and still believe we will win it.
"Well if they carry on playing like they are and scoring goals for fun... they probably are gonna go on and win the league... We've been too inconsistent and not scored enough"

That doesn't sound like you believe we'll win it! Anyway, I guess we all can't be as optimistic as I am, but please don't accuse me of arrogance!

WTF Bloom dont take any money back. Its put bavk into the club.
Brighton have done well for a few years now but I think this season has started to expose a few cracks. If De Zerbi goes its going to be pot luck who comes in. I also think its only a matter of time before the other clubs get into the talent pipeline that BHA have been mining these past few years and that might dry up a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.