Premier League Games 7/8/9 July

Like this season? That Spuds match early on with blatant VAR mis-used. The Dipper match with penalty not given for the assault on Raheem. Two matches that knocked the stuffing out of the campaign.

EPL will be desperate to get Utd's name back on the trophy. Not won it since 2013. Got to keep the brand strong.
Corrupt.
Just wait until the season has finished and the next big advert is all about the 19 v 20. It may be subtle, but it’ll be there.

The media, creating rivalry since 19/20.

Yes, nothing weird about it at all, the man can't play for one club in the prem but he can for another.

I know about the points system as well btw I was just saying it is a bit silly he can play for one club but not another club in the same competition.
We are probably in to a whole new topic but I disagree - why should City be able to buy 20 Douglas Luiz types and farm them out to other clubs, knowing they are not good enough for us until they come back as 1 of 3 things, A) Good enough for our first team, B) Improved where we can sell them on for a profit, C) Dogshit and we let them disappear into oblivion. When clubs like Villa can sign them and play them in their first team. Unethical in my opinion.

Last edited:
Really want these twats in the FA Cup final and put them in their place.

Greenwood against Mendy is the stuff of nightmares however - kid only needs half a yd to get a shot off...mendy usually gives his attackers at least a few yds of space - he would get murdered by any of their front 3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.