Premier League Games 7/8 May '22

Chelsea are really such shite these days. Their form has fallen off a cliff. They are going to be smashed by the dippers. I do fear that we're looking at a treble, which is bad enough. Up to us to stop the ultimately unbearable.

Anybody hoping for Southampton to get something against Liverpool better think again. Two goals down to Brentford already.
I don't know, if they keep losing and the teams below them keep picking up points then they could find themselves in a position where they're looking over their shoulder and have to get something when they play Liverpool.

Burnley doing their best to disprove my theory though.

It's so obviously offside. What's taking so long

I hope Watford go down. Nothing against the club itself but it might finally be enough for Hodgson to disappear into the sunset. He's never been a good manager and he never will be...plus I absolutely fucking hate Elton John.

I hope Watford go down. Nothing against the club itself but it might finally be enough for Hodgson to disappear into the sunset. He's never been a good manager and he never will be...plus I absolutely fucking hate Elton John.
He's already said he's leaving them at the end of this season. Probably going to retire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.