Premier League Games 7/8 May '22

It's so obviously offside. What's taking so long
chelsea game ? watching bbc final score the commentator at the game announced we see the var decision before the fans are aware on the big screen and it confirmed its onside , so many inconsistencies and mistakes with var , how can other sports get it so right yet football cant ?

I don't know, if they keep losing and the teams below them keep picking up points then they could find themselves in a position where they're looking over their shoulder and have to get something when they play Liverpool.

Burnley doing their best to disprove my theory though.

More chance of me getti, actually, never mind. Let's just say they've got next to no chance of getting anything off the "This Means More" crew.

chelsea game ? watching bbc final score the commentator at the game announced we see the var decision before the fans are aware on the big screen and it confirmed its onside , so many inconsistencies and mistakes with var , how can other sports get it so right yet football cant ?
Quite simple really - Old Mother Riley

Must be something in the broadcast contracts that 99% of their games have to be flexed for tv. No other reason to show this game at this stage of the season.
Burnley v villa or Leicester v Everton much more important, other than they’re not united

Chelsea could find themselves in a battle for 4th if they are not careful, would be hilarious if arsenal and Tottenham finished 3rd and 4th.

Seems fans not happy with Var at the Palace/Watford game:
From BBC
The Palace penalty just demonstrates how bad the VAR usage is in the Premier League. They forensically inspect the ball hitting the hand whilst simultaneously ignoring the very obvious two-handed shove in the back of Kamara by Olise. A clear foul ON the defender

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.