Premier League Games 7/8 May '22

I hope Watford go down. Nothing against the club itself but it might finally be enough for Hodgson to disappear into the sunset. He's never been a good manager and he never will be...plus I absolutely fucking hate Elton John.

Try reading their pre and during-match threads for both matches against us. Might change your mind. The level of mewling, puking hatred was just weird, and quite unlike anything I've read on any other forum outside of RAWK (which I will not sully myself by reading and haven't for about five years). Like a pack of baying dogs. We are responsible not just for everything that's wrong with football, but for Hiroshima and Nagasaki as well.

chelsea game ? watching bbc final score the commentator at the game announced we see the var decision before the fans are aware on the big screen and it confirmed its onside , so many inconsistencies and mistakes with var , how can other sports get it so right yet football cant ?
There were 3 incidents that warranted an offside check, but the last offside situation was so obvious that they should have started there. They started with the first and tightest offside. They confirmed the first situation as "onside" before going to the third, which was offside. Misleading announcement to say the least.

Reactions: mat
Cheap pen for Chelsea, given by VAR. Don't think I'd convince myself that City should've had one for the same situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.