Premier League Games 8/9 April '23

Yeah, Mo.

I'm a lazy writer and couldn't be bothered writing Salah, which autotext writes"salad" instead. So I have to feck about changing it.

I'm a Victim in all this...

Shirley you're not accusing me of being a dipper?
*quietly checks wallet*

Yeah, Mo.

I'm a lazy writer and couldn't be bothered writing Salah, which autotext writes"salad" instead. So I have to feck about changing it.

I'm a Victim in all this...

Shirley you're not accusing me of being a dipper?
A likely story. Mo autocorrects to No. Unless you type 'Mo' so often that you've programmed your phone to remember it.

Definitely dipper. ;)

Regardless of what happens now, there's a lot of fucking football left to play for both teams. You'd think City fans knew that better than anyone. Bored of seeing people on here throwing the towel in every time Arsenal score. We are only just hitting the actual squeaky bum run in time. Both teams have barely come round the corner.

I think they could lose at Newcastle and I really expect us to beat them. I think they also have West Ham away which has the potential to end badly for them. Fingers crossed
Brighton at home won’t be easy either (as to be fair it won’t be easy for us away at Brighton BUT we have done this so many times)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.