Premier League Games 8/9 April '23

A point at Anfield is never bad. Their in-game dirty tactics will not be discussed much this season, as everyone wants them to win.
Liverpool are absolute shite, even at Anfield, and Arsenal are beginning to feel the pressure, hence they are dialling up the shithousery, which most thought was not even possible.

Arsenal don't worry me when we play them head-to-head, I think stylistically we are too much for them and have proven we have too much for them head to head

it's just other team seem to roll over for them and that's where titles can be won and lost

I think if we played Arsenal 10 times we would win the vast majority of the games but sadly it doesn't work like that
Agree we are the better team head to head...but lets not underestimate what they (arsenal) have done - no one is rolling over for them.

They have a lot of games where you would fully expect a team going for the title would win comfortably ....infact their only hard games are us and Newcastle.

If Arsenal win it they will fully deserve it as would us if we win it.

The Liverpool fans have clarity now, its clearly not Klopp's Tactics its the LFC players lack of desire. After that 1st goal they were fired up, Klopp coached a 5-2 for once this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.