Premier League Games 8/9 April '23

Can’t complain with that after the first half hour. Yeh Liverpool could have won it at the end but still two points dropped.

Back in our hands which is all we can ask for at this stage.

Yeah, Mo.

I'm a lazy writer and couldn't be bothered writing Salah, which autotext writes"salad" instead. So I have to feck about changing it.

I'm a Victim in all this...

Shirley you're not accusing me of being a dipper?

Demand an apology from him. Feel offended (we're all in dipper mood tonight).

Fuck me they'll smash those two sides, both are awful.
So where Liverpool for 40 minutes today and they couldn’t see them off ........... and having no experience of winning a title may start to affect them .......... I mean it’s ok having a team chasing you down but the way City are playing at the moment you simply cannot see them dropping points which Arsenal need them to do ..........
City A
Newcastle A
Chelsea H
I can definitely see them dropping a lot of points in that period

City on fire
Same as Newcastle
Chelsea may be up and running by then and would take great joy in destroying one of there rivals title chances

I don't see Arsenal dropping many more points, hopefully we win all our games and it won't matter. While I'm grateful Liverpool stopped them winning, they really should have won it themselves. The Salah penalty and Nunez misses were shameful.

Chances are both us and Arsenal will drop points between now and the end of the season because 8 or 9 games is a long time in football. we can put long winning runs together but there's still a good chance we drop points and Arsenal will drop points too, so we just need to make sure we beat them, win the game in hand and hope we drop less than them in the rest.

As we've seen in the Premier League, teams drop points when you least expect it.

Both of us have dropped points against teams we shouldn't this season and it will likely happen to one of the teams in run in

More than the draw, it was so satisfying to see Arsenal getting outplayed by an average Liverpool side, who also had to play a game midweek. Other than the odd counter, Arsenal didn't even had much of the ball for a late winner. The Etihad game looks very much in our favour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.