Premier League Games 8/9 April '23

Chances are both us and Arsenal will drop points between now and the end of the season because 8 or 9 games is a long time in football. we can put long winning runs together but there's still a good chance we drop points and Arsenal will drop points too, so we just need to make sure we beat them, win the game in hand and hope we drop less than them in the rest.

As we've seen in the Premier League, teams drop points when you least expect it.

Both of us have dropped points against teams we shouldn't this season and it will likely happen to one of the teams in run in

You know, I've really been studying all our games with the blue specs off. It genuinely seems to me, with the mood we're in at present, that we could drop two (or even three, although unlikely) at the Amex. And that's it.
Obviously, we have to beat the Arse. Since April 2012, and Vin's header, I trust the lads on that.

Maybe now it’s in our hands as long as our winning streak lasts we’ll see the end of the smug celebrations by Arsenal players. I can’t remember us being so cocky after victory, relieved and ecstatic but never cocky. Happy to be corrected but for me it’s never been a City trait.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.