Premier League Games 8/9 April '23

Regardless of what happens now, there's a lot of fucking football left to play for both teams. You'd think City fans knew that better than anyone. Bored of seeing people on here throwing the towel in every time Arsenal score. We are only just hitting the actual squeaky bum run in time. Both teams have barely come round the corner.
Pep seems to time our form with our run in games to perfection ……

Re-kindling the desire is part of the coach’s job.
I mean these guys are grown men who want to have a good career, its not like Klopp isn't giving them pep talks, its just they're not absorbing the info

Exactly mate. Been trying to say that on here for weeks.

The difference right now has been one draw and Liverpool have changed that tonight.

Our goal difference has taken a boost this weekend and we just need to focus on Bayern and then Leicester.

Leicester are garbage but fighting for their lives and will have a new manager, coupled with Maddison wanting to attone for his error yesterday.

Win that and the pressure on Arsenal coming to us next will be immense.
The only problem for ya is the amount of games, they have 8 and we have a minimum of 12 to play in all competitions add hopefully semis in champions league that’s 14, the 2 finals happen after the season so don’t come into it, so we have nearly twice as many games to play!

Very much a fucking great result. It’s back in our hands, they know that and why they piled forward for that corner at the end.

I like to think I am objective, well at least some of the time! The dippers crowd got them back into that game, you could tell some of the players couldn’t give a shit, but some of them responded to the crowd and got a result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.