Premier League Games 9/10/11/13 March '24

The must win tomorrow is still a must win. If we want 4 in a row we have to step up big style and beat that lot tomorrow. Always going to be difficult with 3 teams in the race and I’m afraid some of those wins that we threw away at home and dropped 2 points are coming back to haunt us.

Fair play to Arsenal. They’ve had a great season so far, after a lot of people thought they’d have a hangover season the way they finished last time.

Nothing wrong with celebrating a good win. But they just seem to get a little bit too giddy for me.

The must win tomorrow is still a must win. If we want 4 in a row we have to step up big style and beat that lot tomorrow. Always going to be difficult with 3 teams in the race and I’m afraid some of those wins that we threw away at home and dropped 2 points are coming back to haunt us.
Win tomorrow and win against arsenal and it´s 4 in a row.

End of the day, they’ve beaten Brentford at home. We all thought they would before they started. Their purple patch of goals ended though.

Now it becomes a slog.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.