Premier League Games 9/10/11/13 March '24

Fair play to Arsenal. They’ve had a great season so far, after a lot of people thought they’d have a hangover season the way they finished last time.

Nothing wrong with celebrating a good win. But they just seem to get a little bit too giddy for me.
They seem to be an overly emotional outfit.

The must win tomorrow is still a must win. If we want 4 in a row we have to step up big style and beat that lot tomorrow. Always going to be difficult with 3 teams in the race and I’m afraid some of those wins that we threw away at home and dropped 2 points are coming back to haunt us.
I never get that, what’s happened has happened and can’t be influenced. We have to focus on the now and the future. That’s our mentality

Said last year & i'll say it again, Arsenal are too frantic to win the league. There is no one on the pitch or management with a cool head which is needed at this time of the season.

You talk some shit sometimes Paul. One think our players don’t have is a weak mentality. Agree about Oliver and Atwell though

I don't talk shit. How many times have we won there in the last fifty years? I think it might be three and one of those was with no crowd.
I didn't say our players have a weak mentality, I said they shit the bed at Anfield. Results back that up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.