Premier League Games March 31st & April 1st

Just watching at bit of this and who would have thought all those years ago when they were pissing all over us, that one day we would be 33 points ahead of them in the league? Fucking surreal.

Being the six fingered inbreds that they are,its great that Stoke are edging closer to the drop though,surely?

For me, I want Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool relegated. And if not one of them, Everton. And (next year) if not them, Cardiff. Stoke and pretty much everyone else I'm indifferent about . . . until Leeds or Millwall get promoted.

Are the 6-fingered ones still booing Ramsey for the disgusting act of having his leg broken by Shawcross?

Stoke are fighting for the ball as though their lives depend on it. The trouble is they have no idea what to do with it when they win it, apart from giving it to Shaquiri. It really does show, when you watch a game like this, how far we've come.

Lots of Chelsea fans on Twitter delighted that Caballero's starting vs Spurs because they reckon he's better than Courtois at the moment. How quickly things change...

For me, I want Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool relegated. And if not one of them, Everton. And (next year) if not them, Cardiff. Stoke and pretty much everyone else I'm indifferent about . . . until Leeds or Millwall get promoted.
That is a very specific set of heirarchal preferences.

You’re a research economist’s golden unicorn.

No way has the ref seen that penalty. He's given that for the fall, and the crowd reaction. The World Cup will be all the better for not having any of these fucking clowns involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.