Premier League Games March 31st & April 1st

Stoke are going down and deservedly so. Arsenal were there for the taking but they have no quality at all except Shaquiri. Arsenal seriously flattered at 3-0.

At least we won't have to listen to that shit sound bite of can they do it on a cold night in stoke anymore thank fuck.

Mindless defending for that second pen which has cost me having 2-0 to the Gooners to keep me interested in the game

Stoke you're a joke

This needs to be a chant at theirs next season... when we inevitably play them in the League Cup.

For me, I want Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool relegated. And if not one of them, Everton. And (next year) if not them, Cardiff. Stoke and pretty much everyone else I'm indifferent about . . . until Leeds or Millwall get promoted.

Why would you want Man Utd relegated when surely you get much greater satisfaction from beating them every time you play them at the moment?

Looks like Stoke are going down.

s13k3a.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.