Premier League Games March 31st & April 1st

Chelsea win or a draw means Spurs can't catch us. Obviously I know they are not a threat no matter what but I want us to win it as soon as possible.

I've backed Spurs to end their three decade hoodoo at the bridge. I think Conte knows he's going and doesn't give a shite about next seasons CL

Why would you want Man Utd relegated when surely you get much greater satisfaction from beating them every time you play them at the moment?

Why? Because they need to suffer some of what we suffered or more. I want them to feel the pain and despair, the empty "What happens now?" feeling. The humiliation, the piss taking, having to fight and scrap for every point at football outposts, where all the locals come out of hibernation to mock you and treat you as their cup final. They need to watch their rivals win trophy after trophy while they fall further and further behind them. I want those deluded self righteous fuckers to suffer, then suffer some more.

Both teams to score and spurs win at 4/1. Lumped 2 quid on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.