Premier League Games Nov 30th/1/2 Dec

right i can breath again and settled down ??? liverpool are the main rival like it or not and maybe chelsea but anybody else then am not seeing it in this league

liverpool play a lot like united and hit a long ball into the channels a little more than utd who hit the big man upfront and both have nothing in midfield so by past it with the long pass to the front players as quickly as possible, if you keep it tight and hold your lines when defending you will get something out of liverpool because they just don't have somebody to open teams up like city have, city are a complete team and can play from the back and use the little patterns with d,silva and kdb to open up teams and sane sterling speed and aguero and jesus goals we have so many ways to hurt teams that just the rest just don't have

watching liverpool today was hard and they will need so much luck in the coming months and the legs of the players was gone and easy to see liverpool was leggy after 70mins and a better team than everton would have won easy today, also liverpool did not have much on the bench and in the squad to give the best players a rest in the next could of games and i think burnley away in midweek will show in the legs and i hope joe harts has a good game and burnley could get something

I think some people have forgotten its December 2nd, the season has another 5 months yet, its a bit early for flapping, If they're 2 points behind at the end of March I'll start worrying (and it will be our own fault).

Nah... I’ll start worrying if they’re 2 points ahead.... with 2 games left

I have no idea how I feel right now.
2pts behind you lot at this stage should be considered a great start.

But we aren't playing well. Would this team beat the team of last season? I don't think so and so by that rational we've regressed yet somehow we're in a better position. Figure that one out.

I don't know how long we can keep this up.

Everton definitely deserved at least a draw from that game and were definitely the stronger team in the last quarter (before the goal). No way they deserved to walk away from that game with nothing.

Ref decisions don't, but luck like that does even out over the season. There's a slippery G moment around the corner for them. Maybe it's in the CL against Napoli. But at the end of the day, the best team wins the title. We have to show it by beating them down at the Etihad. With their luck and our array of injuries, we are still 2pts clear. If we win at Chelsea next week, they are going to shit bricks.

I have no idea how I feel right now.
2pts behind you lot at this stage should be considered a great start.

But we aren't playing well. Would this team beat the team of last season? I don't think so and so by that rational we've regressed yet somehow we're in a better position. Figure that one out.

I don't know how long we can keep this up.

Ride your luck - but at some stage it will catch up with you. In fairness, we haven't been great the past few games, but the odds are we beat you at the Etihad which may be a season-defining moment. But stranger things have happened and I'd be lying if I denied that I am a tad worried that you keep on winning.

i just saw the pickford monumental fuck up for the first time( i wasn t able to watch the game)..............WTF in the name of God that scumbag shithouse of a so called GK (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA) wanted to do.....my fucking....how the fuck can you be so fucking shit and ne the number one GK of the national side????// how????????? HOW??????????????????????????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.