Premier League Games Nov 30th/1/2 Dec

I think some people have forgotten its December 2nd, the season has another 5 months yet, its a bit early for flapping, If they're 2 points behind at the end of March I'll start worrying (and it will be our own fault).

yep remember second season under pelegrini went joint top was it new year and we thought we were going to go on and win it! from there on in we were pretty average dropped plenty of points

i just saw the pickford monumental fuck up for the first time( i wasn t able to watch the game)..............WTF in the name of God that scumbag shithouse of a so called GK (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA) wanted to do.....my fucking....how the fuck can you be so fucking shit and ne the number one GK of the national side????// how????????? HOW??????????????????????????

Young lad panicked in big game.

They’ll be on a high, even possibly galvanised (as another poster pointed out) after that win.
..but wouldn’t it be absolutely funny as fucking fuck if Burnley beat them on Weds?

I have no idea how I feel right now.
2pts behind you lot at this stage should be considered a great start.

But we aren't playing well. Would this team beat the team of last season? I don't think so and so by that rational we've regressed yet somehow we're in a better position. Figure that one out.

I don't know how long we can keep this up.

think liverpool are doing pretty well staying only 2 points behind city be intersting come february if your still only a couple points behind!

will you be lucky all season regarding injuries though? lose vvd for a long period think your in big trouble he is the glue

yep remember second season under pelegrini went joint top was it new year and we thought we were going to go on and win it! from there on in we were pretty average dropped plenty of points
Tbf Chelsea were after dropping 8 points in the space of 5 games or so while we'd been on a win streak so it was quite plausible we could pull away.

Joe Hart plays great on Wednesday and Turf Moor on a cold December night gives them a shock. Ben Mee to get the winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.