Premier League Games Nov 30th/1/2 Dec

I said a few weeks ago Arsenal will finish top London club. I like Gandouzi (?) & Torreira in the middle. Why do they concentrate most of their goals in the second half? Almost seems like a deliberate ploy

Stacking shelves in a supermarket maybe, but only under supervision.

Apparently and according to the American military who having performed psychological tests for some decades, they have decided they would refuse to admit anyone whose IQ was equal to or less than 83.

On that basis, I'm inclined to think shelf stacking might be beyond him? Just saying...

Apparently and according to the American military who having performed psychological tests for some decades, they have decided they would refuse to admit anyone whose IQ was equal to or less than 83.

On that basis, I'm inclined to think shelf stacking might be beyond him? Just saying...
Given some good training and some helpful pictures to refer too, I'd have every faith in him. But only in the dry goods section and not with anything breakable.

...Lastly, and this is basically self indulgent, if I might be allowed some downright anti Spurs hatred?
I can't stand Harry Kane - if he wasn't a footballer, he'd be digging ditches.
Dele Ali is unbelievably obnoxious and Son has become Spurs answer to diving, cheating Ashley Young.
Sorry, I had to get that out of my system.
a10aee37a7e56dbcefae95ef4429af4df37ca634aa792de7057101e662049c94.jpg

...as it seems KdB is unnecessary for continued City success, can we have him?
enough-internet.gif

I said a few weeks ago Arsenal will finish top London club. I like Gandouzi (?) & Torreira in the middle. Why do they concentrate most of their goals in the second half? Almost seems like a deliberate ploy

Guendouzi

Smart insight there. I was having the same conversation with my mates before the game. This season I've noticed a few things.

1. Emery changes teams and tactics whenever he has to. No waiting like Wenger for 20/25 mins to go which was so predictable.
That has helped us get points we wouldn't have done under Wenger.

2. We seem unbelievably fit. I can't believe how strong we are in the last 20 minutes. Other teams, especially those who go for energy sapping high press often run out of steam then.

3. Emery doesn't expect to win the game in the first half. Being level is fine for him, I think he feels he willl always win the second half if only because of their fitness.

That seems to work against most teams.

It’s frustrating because they keep getting luck. If the right decisions were given and the luck was normal, the league would already be over with city at least 7-10 points in front, much like it is in France with PSG running away with the French league. Pep could have focused on the other competitions then to aim for quadruple.

Its the 2nd December mate.

Fuck all is won yet and nothing has been lost either.

Relax knowing we haven't even got out of 3rd gear yet and they still lag behind us.

I hope you're right but wouldn't be confident about that. I do think though, there is less of a gap between us and Spurs and Chelsea than was thought at the beginning of the season. But, who knows? If Hazard and Kane get injured, where do the goals come from? Whereas I think we have a bit more variety. However, it's defensively we need to improve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.